Thursday, September 17, 2009

*when i am excited & scared at the same time*


3 more days to go before syawal arrives...and I AM excited..although it's not clearly seen on my face, coz it's d sort of "shy2 cat" punyer excitement - yg kuar half way, then decides to go back in to hide for a bit, before coming out again later....
maybe it's bcoz i'm still at this freaking college..slugging around, pushing myself to go to d hosp to pract, even though i am tired as hell, and half of the time i dont even knw wht i did and wht i didnt thruout d day.. sometimes, i thnk to myself, tht maybe i ought to have juz took up my mom's suggestion for me to come back home early...
oh well, maybe it'll get better at home with my beloved family.. maybe the excitement will start building up when i have safely reached home tmrw, and it might reach its peak while i'm at home for the next few days during raya...
or maybe not... can i blame it all on the hellish part of the exam tht i will go thru starting 1st Oct? haishhh... having exams *esp long and short cases* during raya sucks big time... i'm soooo scared tht it's not even funny!! and wht's worse is tht, u can predict tht for ur next raya, u will still not b able to enjoy it, coz u'll be working ur ass off in a hosp plak... huhu... i guess being a grown-up, means foregoing some of the fun moments in life... tsk2...

[note: although i am complaining about studying now, and working later, and all tht during raya too, i definitely want to pass the mbbs exam and start being a competent and nice doctor - all this ranting is juz me being my stressful self... ish2 *YA ALLAH, tolong lar makbulkan doa2 ku yea.. AMINNN...*]

k lar, i leave u all with one of my favourite raya songs, it might help those not in the mood yet *like me* to start feeling it -->


SELAMAT HARI RAYA KAWAN2!!
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!!!

2 comments:

c0m0tness said...

sukebe balik...u'll feel better.seriously!!!

asha/chibi/skebe/ecah said...

baek kakak nurul^^ i'll be leaving for home tmrw mrng with intan yg bucuk... =p
happy shopping2 yea!! and selamat hari raya!!! c u arnd later!!! *mwahhhsssss*