Tuesday, September 08, 2009

*on MBBS phaseII stageII - part1*


i havent written anythg about the final exams so far, although i've finished the theory component of it..and it's only for one reason..i'm upset..i am so disappointed with myself (my lack of study and thereof lack of performance) tht i couldnt even bring myself to grovel about it to anyone *well except for my mom*, let alone type it out on my blog..until today..when i saw Dr L..and it all came pouring out like projectile vomiting...i started telling her: "the theory exam was very very dificult...and i am truly madly deeply scared rite now...i dont know wht will happen nxt..and i can only hope hard for my passing the exams..." -- all these said with my eyes tearing up.. (somehow,talking to her always makes me do tht) maybe it's her motherly aura...huhu.. and as usual, she gave me some words of advice, and then hugged me... i guess, tht's wht makes me tell her thgs, coz i knw she'll always back me up, no matter hw pathetic i sound.. huhu...thank you so much mdm L!! and thank god for giving me such a wonderful mentor!!

k lar ppl, i've gotta go increase my energy and start focusing on the now rather than the past..wouldnt want wht happened earlier to repeat itself again would i? lets hope i'll manage to get thru this battle in one piece, and come out alive...

[p/s: again --> "YA ALLAH, I KNOW THT YOU'LL BRING ME THRU IT, SINCE YOU'VE BROUGHT ME TO IT.. PLEASE GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE BELIEVING IN UR GRACE & POWER, AND ALSO TO BELIEVE MORE IN MYSELF - and also, pls let me and my friends all pass out with a MBBS degree in our hands, together this time, and be good competent doctors... AMINNNN"]

5 comments:

unnnamed said...

bestnye mentor asha. cool gile. hehehehee

aamiiiiin.. semoga kita semua lulus dengan cemerlang. InsyaAllah.

asha/chibi/skebe/ecah said...

hehe..tuh lar...sy syg mentor sy!! ^^

insyaALLAH...i hope with all my heart tht we do... =D

applegreen said...

amin.

let's work hard together k ^^

asha/chibi/skebe/ecah said...

haitssssss!!! fightooo-ohhh!!!! =D

FdausAmad said...

Gua nak ajak lu dtg lepak kt blog gua.Rilek rilek.