Wednesday, August 19, 2009

*nervous system activated*

dont knw whether i've mentioned this before, but i've always wanted to be a neurosurgeon for as long as i've been sure about wanting to be a doctor.. of course, occasionally i have doubts about my capability, but the mysterious way a brain (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system functions, somehow always manages to draw me back to it..
yes, i admit that i'm not good enough...for now..
yes, i know tht i'll need to work 100x harder than wht i've been doing all these while...
but, i dont have a single doubt as to which specialty tht will keep me intrigued and passionate about it through out my life...
and though i may be looked down on for my ambitious dreams... i promise myself, tht i will not remain at the bottom, but instead to continously push myself higher.. it may take while to reach the peak, but i'm gonna make the climb worth it!!!

p/s: i leave u all with some food for thought from the Kennedy's -->
"if u can't imagine it, u can't do it!" - John F. Kennedy
"those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy

No comments: