Friday, October 02, 2009

*may the grand finale be a happy one...*


had my long case in muar yesterday... was nauseated, had palpitations, tremors and was totally pale... i really thought tht i could die... huhuhu.. *the earthquake and the power cut i experienced the day before the exam did not really help the matter*

btw, drawing up lots for ur own case for the case presentation is juz pure luck... and i knw tht i ought to be so thankful to ALLAH *and honestly, I AM!* to have:
(1) F & M comforting me before i went in for my judgement *thanks sgt2 korg!! korg r the best!!*
(2) gotten a gynae case as my long case *will nvr ever forget / miss an ovarian cyst + breast fibroadenosis ever in my life*
(3) the wonderful ptt tht i had *cik R, u will forever remain in my heart for all ur kind words..pls get well soon...*
(4) the caring staff nurses tht i had *staff nurses, sy syg kamu 2, both of u helped me calm down and boost my confidence so much tht i juz wanted to hug u both & cry after the exam...thank you sooo muchhh!!*
(5) Dr. R (HPSF, Muar O&G dept HOD) as the main panel... *huhu... Dr., pls be nice to me and let me pass... i've never had any encounter with u, and so i dont really knw bout ur character.. but i do hope tht all the talks tht i've heard about u being nice, etc will be right.. i'm not asking for much, juz a pass... pls oh pretty pls, let me pass yea Dr.!!!*

BUT, y oh y do i still feel like there is somethg lacking? somehow, i keep on thinking to myself and trying to comfort myself, tht i cant possibly fail, with this much of help from ALLAH... but deep down, i'm still restless... dont wanna think of the worst case scenario!!! huahuahuaaaaa.... all i can do nw is hope for the best and leave the rest to Him... after all, there's still short cases to go thru... hopefully all goes well for tht too.. and we will all make our exit out of this college by this time next week with a smile plastered across our face... Ameeennn~~~

No comments: