Friday, July 24, 2009

*when it's already the last time...*


hmmm.. today was the last day of postings for me as an undergraduate medical student *insyaAllah!!*, and wht did i do? nothg much.. in fact, i should say tht it was no different than any other day... waking up early, goin to class, presenting to lecturers... meeting ppl tht i like, and enjoying my day with them... also seeing those tht i dont so much as want to b in the same rum with, but we still do smile politely at each other.. and then later meeting up with friends for dinner, etc... being in freaking MMMC for the past full-filling 5 years has taught me a lot about professionalism and patience, and also about friendship too.. and i thank God for giving me the chance to gain those invaluable experiences, but really, i thnk tht it's about time tht i take my leave frm this place, and expand on new horizons --> insyaAllah, hopefully by this time in 3months time, i will be known as a Doctor... i really truly madly want to graduate with my batch-mates, and receive my scroll happily with the rest of them next year *hopefully it'll still b at dewan seri negeri..the place is juz so pretty!!* huhu... YA ALLAH, I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN A VERY GOOD STUDENT ALL THESE WHILE, BUT PLEASSSSEEEEEEEE LET ME PASS... AND PLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEE LET ME BE A SAFE AND COMPETENT DOCTOR!! AMINNNN......


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
off to hopefully use my study break well for studying purposes... harap2 jgn lar asyik tertido jek slalu!!! ish3....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: