Saturday, July 11, 2009

*a time for understanding*


i really needed someone to shake some sense into me....
too many thgs r goin on around me lately, tht i've sort of lost track as to wht's important to me..
too many stuffs tht i wish i knew, and also at the same time, there r certain thgs tht i wish i never knew of..
too many jobs to do, too many ppl to please, but so little energy and time...
sumtimes, i wonder, y do i put up with all of the thgs goin on around me?
i mean, i can also show how sick and tired i am of certain thgs can i?
i realized wht a coward i was being after reading D's post..
and i also realized tht only i, myself can make changes in my own life, if i really wanna feel better bout myself..
and so, YA ALLAH, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME HAVE THE COURAGE AND STRENGTH TO CHANGE WHAT I CAN, AND THE WISDOM TO ACCEPT THOSE THAT I CANT...
~~ameen~~
---------------------------------

No comments: